The Science of Getting Rich - Part Three - How to Think
The famous Nikola Tesla said to understand the Universe, think about energy, frequency, and vibration.
In 1910 Wallace Wattles wrote his book "The Science of Getting Rich." He says,
“There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe. A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imagined.”
Another book, The I Am Presence, reads, “There is a universal substance in and around us that is like a Spiritual Light and from it comes All That Is. This pure electronic light has life-creating powers of creation.”
Wallace Wattles died in 1911 shortly after publishing The Science of Getting Rich, which was forgotten for decades and rediscovered.
The timeless principles of this classic will transform your financial future.
The Science of Getting Rich works by always giving more in "use value" than you receive in "cash value" for your products or services.
Wattles states if you practice and apply this science, you will get rich. I'm paraphrasing his book and adding extra information to explain the seven steps of creation better.
This book is not philosophical. Wallace says, "It’s a practical manual intended for men and women who wish to get rich first and philosophize about it afterward. It’s for those who have not found the time, the means, or the opportunity to study metaphysics. It works for those who want results and are willing to accept scientific proof for action. The steps derive from the conclusions of philosophy, and it has been thoroughly tested and bears the supreme test of experiments that it works. To succeed, do the steps exactly as the book instructs. There is a Science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like arithmetic. Specific laws govern the process of acquiring riches; once these laws are learned and obeyed, a person will get rich with mathematical certainty. To be rich comes from doing things in a certain way; those who do things in this Certain Way, whether on purpose or accidentally, get rich. Those who do not do things in this Certain Way, no matter how hard they work or how able they are, remain poor. It is a natural law that like causes always produce like effects; therefore, any man or woman who learns to do things in this certain way will get rich."
The First Principle of Getting Rich
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." Napoleon Hill
Wallace Wattles's book contains the basic method of success. It says, "Success is not built from success. It's built on failure, frustration, and fear you must overcome.
I hope anyone who reads this will be successful. Thought is the only power that produces tangible riches from the Formless Substance of consciousness.
The stuff from which all things materialize is a substance that thinks, and a well-defined thought in this substance produces the physical form.
The original substance is consciousness, which moves according to thoughts; every object and process you see in nature is the visible expression of a thought in this substance.
As the formless stuff thinks of a form, it takes that form; as it thinks of a motion, it makes that motion. That is the way all things are created. We live in a thought world, which is part of a thought universe.
The thought of a moving universe extended throughout the formless substance, and the thinking consciousness became a system of planets. The thinking substance takes the form of its thought and moves according to the thought. Holding the idea of a circling system of stars and worlds, it takes the form of these bodies and moves them as it thinks.
No thought of form can be impressed upon the original substance without causing the creation of the structure. Man is a thinking center and can originate thought. Everything humanity fashions with their hands must first exist in thought. We can only shape a thing once we have thought about that thing. I have said that humans get rich by doing things in a Certain Way, and people must think in a certain way. A person's way of doing things results from how people think."
These are powerful statements from the book, and I include my "How To Think" method in the seven steps of creation.
How To Think
In school, we are taught what to think but not How To Think. The first step toward getting rich is How To Think using the right words to manifest what you want.
If your mind is full of words having negative meanings, it has a virus preventing you from acting properly.
You can achieve a bug-free mind by using words that describe your intent correctly.
Using Science, the Law of Attraction, and the How to Think method, you can manifest your thoughts into things you desire.
The Science of Creation uses The Law of Attraction and How to Think. When properly using the Law of Attraction, you set science in motion.
The Seven Steps of Creation:
The creation of abundance works in mysterious ways with magnetic attraction.
1. Have an emotional talk with yourself. Turn off any music and be still. You can light a candle and make it feel like magic, but this isn't some metaphysical idea. This is quantum physics which is scientific proof that your mind creates the outcome of your thoughts. Calm your mind by using mindfulness or meditation, and use your intent to create. Find out what you desire and then ask for it to manifest using the following steps.
2. Fully surrender to the present moment. Surrender your conscious mind to the power of your consciousness. Don't struggle; accept your current situation and just change your thoughts into words. The magic happens when you write down your request using the correct words and then speak them. Let your ears hear your desire, so it transfers into your subconscious mind. Hold your vision firmly, knowing your request has been sent and delivered to your consciousness.
3. Only use words in the present tense. Now is the only time we have or will have, so write in the present tense as if you already have what you desire. For instance, I am grateful for my health, which allows me to help others. I am becoming better and better each day. Act with gratitude as if you already have your goal. Choose your words carefully.
4. Remove all negative words such as want, need, pray, try, lack, fight, not, don't, won't, might, can't, etc... And replace them with desire, create, I will, I am, I do, manifest, trust, abundance, allow, love, intuition, etc... The correct use of words is the only way to create your request. Otherwise, you get the opposite of what you desire. The universal mind allows either a negative or positive outcome. If you say, I want or don't want; it's the same thing to consciousness. The Universal energy just gives you what your thought looks like in a picture. If you say I want to win the lottery, it makes you want to win. If you say I pray to heal my health, it gives you more praying.
5. Use pictures such as a vision board with vivid descriptions to describe the goal. Our mind thinks in pictures, so if I say don't think of a pink elephant, there's no picture for 'don't,' so you get 'think' of a pink elephant. Use your emotions and imagine how it feels to have your goal. Think the Right Way using gratitude for having the request already in your present moment. Repeat your goal many times a day as if you already have it Now.
6. Allow the thought to come to you in its own way and at the right time. To do this, let go of control and trust that it comes to you best by manifesting at the right time and the right way. One of the benefits of living is to study and experience creation in slow motion because, in the Spiritual world of consciousness, a thought manifests immediately.
7. Be honest and authentic to yourself, always respect everyone whenever you get the chance, nurture others to seek their riches, and be grateful to create with your consciousness and the Law of Attraction.
Change is the only constant in the Universe, and in this change, there exists a powerful evolution of consciousness.
Nothing stands still, either you go towards your goals or away from them. Observe which way you are going and make course corrections as needed.
Taking risks opens your life to new experiences and goals by using words and actions.
If you play it safe, you take the biggest risk by never getting anything you desire. You will end up wishing and wanting your life to change and saying what if I had done this or that…
Anyone can use the Seven Steps of Creation.
Part one of the Scientific method of Creation starts when you know the ultimate meaning of consciousness and realize thoughts are things.
Part two is the Energy of becoming more which is nature's desire to increase life and have abundance.
Part three is the How To Think method of choosing your words. The Science of Attraction and How to Think by using the right words starts the Creation process.
Think about what you desire and start creating. Let there be Light. See the light…
Share this method with friends who are using The Law of Attraction but are still waiting to get results.
They may need part of the process. The more emotion and gratitude you use, the greater your success.
My goal is to help you get answers about science and evolution. I want to hear about your success using these laws.
Take care, and be well as you start the next year of your journey. Erik xoxo